PB Pharma GmbH - Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on collecting personal data
(1) In the following we inform on collecting personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that refer to you personally, for example name, adddress, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Karin Klotzbach-Bierhoff, Lise-Meitner-Straße 10, 40670 Meerbusch, email@example.com (see our legal notice). You can reach our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition of "der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the provided data given (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if mentioned) will be saved by us, to answer your questions. In this context, we delete arising data after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also describe the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- - Right of access,
- - Right of recticication or cancellation,
- - Right to restriction of processing,
- - Right to object of processing,
- - Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority if your personal data is processed by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
- - IP adress
- - Date and time of the request
- - Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- - Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- - Access status / HTTP status code
- - each transmitted amount of data
- - Website from which the request comes
- - Browser
- - Operating system and its interface
- - Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Registration for closed user groups (login via DocCheck®)
For this website we enable you to log in with DocCheck user data. DocCheck is a service of DocCheck Medical Services GmbH, Vogelsanger Strasse 66, 50823 Cologne ("DocCheck"). The check of username and password is done directly on DocCheck servers, we have no access to. For example, read your username or password. We do not receive any personal data about you as a user of DocCheck without you explicitly consenting to the data transfer (eg "DocCheck Personal"). If the DocCheck user agrees to the data storage when registering, the following personal data will be managed in a database and kept strictly confidential:
- - User group
- - Gender
- - First and Last name
- - E-mail adress
- - Adress
DocCheck uses so-called "cookies" - these are text files that are stored in the user's browser - to facilitate the use of the services. The information generated by these cookies will only be transmitted to DocCheck servers and will not be shared with the website operator or other third parties. There is no data transfer to countries outside the EU.
|Cookie 1||Cookie 2|
|Enables a Single-Sign-On for all DocCheck logins.||Serves to provide appropriate content based on pseudonymised characteristics (e.g., job, country, language).|
|Lifespan = 1 session||Lifespan = 1 year|
Within the framework of the use of the DocCheck password protection, DocCheck collects the so-called protocol data (IP address, access date, access time, referrer URL, information from the website of the information provider, which integrates the login via "embed" or iframe into the website and also information about used hardware and software such as browser features, device information such as the resolution) of the user.
These data are not used to draw conclusions about the person, but serve to ensure the correct display of the page or iframe content and / or the security of the DocCheck services.
§ 6 Analysis Service Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics gained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more detailed in § 3) are stored on your computer. The responsible information is stored exclusively on his server in Germany. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by removing the following checkmark to enable the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are shortened further processed, a direct link to you as a person can thus be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Piwik from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 7 Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and create driving directions. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered in the Route Planner function, may be transferred to Google in the United States. When you visit a website on our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The map contents are transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated by this into the website. Therefore, we have no control over the extent of the data collected by Google in this manner. According to our knowledge these are at least the following data:
- - date and time of visit to the website concerned,
- - Internet addresses or URL of the visited website,
- - IP adress,
- - (start) address entered during route planning.
§ 8 Data protection in applications and in the application process
The responsible employee (controller) processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents by electronic means, for example by e-mail, to the controller. If the controller concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with the law. If no contract of employment with the candidate is concluded by the controller, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after the rejection decision has been announced, provided that deletion does not prejudice any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
§ 9 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
PB Pharma GmbH
Lise-Meitner-Straße 10, 40670 Meerbusch
T: +49 (2159) 91 44 70
F: +49 (2159) 91 44 45